Africa is the only place in the world for Gorilla Trekking
Are you dreaming of Mountain Gorilla or Lowland Gorilla Trekking Destination, We are Here to Answer the following Questions.
- What is Gorilla Trekking, This is the Expeditious Adventure into the Jungle forests of Africa in Search for the Mountain Gorillas or Lowland Gorillas and learning more about the Socialization of the Primates in Jungle, Gorilla Trekking will require any traveler to Secure the Gorilla Permit or Pass in order to Access the Jungle with Experienced Guides from Various Bodies that are responsible for Protection and Conservation of the Jungle forests and the Apes.
- Where Can I find the Mountain or Lowland Gorillas in Africa, In Africa Mountain Gorillas can only be seen in four Destinations in three Nations, Uganda, Rwanda & Congo and for Lowland Gorillas they are found also in Congo. Democratic Republic of Congo is the Only destination that has both the Mountain Gorillas & Lowland Gorillas with even Active Volcanoes of Nyiragongo and nyamuragira Volcanoes but one is open for Hiking. Find Details at the official Site of Virunga National park(www.virunganationalparkcongo.com)
- Gorilla Trekking Price , The Gorilla Trekking Price or Cost will be Determined by the Country that you will visit on the Gorilla Expeditions in Africa as the Gorilla Permit Price is different from one Country to the other , and the Most Expensive Gorilla Permit is Rwanda as it Costs USD 750 and Congo is the cheapest as it costs USD 400 and Uganda Costs USD 600 during Peak Season and Low Season it costs USD 450.
- Where is Gorilla Trekking Done .In Congo Mountain Gorilla trekking is in Done Virunga National Park and for Lowland Gorillas its done in Kahuzi Biega National Park and In Rwanda Visit Volcanoes National Park and Uganda visit Bwindi or Mgahinga National Park all located in South Western Uganda.
- Where is the best Place to See Gorillas in Africa,Eastern Lowland gorillas live in dense forests and lowland swamps and marshes as low as sea level in Kahuzi Begia National Park and Mountain Gorillas Can be Found in Rwanda and Uganda But Congo is the best as it has both the Mountain Gorillas & Lowland Gorillas.
From Previous and Up coming Travelers that wish to Adventure the unexplored Continent of Africa, Read through the Article to Enjoy a either a Uganda safari or Rwanda Safari or Congo Gorilla Adventure.
For many clients traveling to Africa and want to see mountain gorillas in the wild they often wonder which country Uganda, Rwanda or the Democratic Republic of Congo is the best place to go for mountain gorilla trekking. It is vital to always find out because although mountain gorilla tracking can be done in any of these three Countries, some places are more preferable than others. According to Laura Lindsay who works with Lonely Planet a World leading travel guide the best place to see mountain gorillas is in Uganda. She says Uganda is easier to manage FIT – Free Independent Travel.
Kampala city is one of Africa’s safest cities. In addition half of the world’s mountain gorillas in the wild can be found in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park. During a Uganda gorilla trekking trip you can be sure that a security official will accompany you during the mountain gorilla safari in the jungles of Bwindi impenetrable national park. However, when doing a gorilla safari it is important not to stray into the Democratic Republic of Congo which is regarded as unsafe due to the political unrest in region.
It is also important to visit the Uganda Wildlife Authority website for any security updates and information prior to a tour to any of Uganda’s national parks. A gorilla permit booking can be done with any of the many tour operators in Kampala as well as with the Uganda Wildlife Authority offices for those intending to go it alone. It is advisable however to go with one of the Uganda tour operators as this will save you the bother of using public transport and the possibility of getting lost.
However like all other countries Uganda and Rwanda also have no go areas and But Congo is noted as a No Go Area on some site but once Entrusted by Experienced Safari Companies that are Reliable and Use Virunga National Park Cars and Fleets on Gorilla Tours to Congo, You Will be Safe for an Adventure into the beauty of Africa, Explore all the Gorilla Trekking Destination on a Combined adventure that will cover all the three National Parks ( Volcanoes, Mgahinga or Bwindi, Virunga National Parks ) on a Single Safari and travelers in Congo Obtain Tourists Visa through the Tour Operator that they have selected to Use.
http://www.culturallearnings.com/africa-is-the-only-place-in-the-world-for-gorilla-trekking/NewsCongo Gorilla Tours,Gorilla Trekking,Lowland Gorillas.,Rwanda Safaris,Safaris Congo,Whats Gorilla Trekking