This prolonged man-made lake in Uganda and Africa was founded by Kabaka Mwanga II in 1886 due to the fact that he wanted to establish a passage that would connect to his palace in Lubiri as well as Munyonyo. It is situated in Rubaga just a few minutes’ drive from Kampala in the back ground of one of the palaces of the Kabaka overlooking St Lawrence University and Rubaga Miracle Centre. With fresh waters, green area that is astonishing and birds flying in the air above the water along with ferry carrying and crossing from the shores into the lake.